– You must be able to complete the Marathon in 6.5 hours or less. (15:00 pace. That pace goes for half marathon, too.)
– You must be at least 18 years of age on race day for the Marathon and 14 years of age on race day for Half Marathon.
– You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenges of a 5k, marathon, or half-marathon.
– You may be required show a photo ID to pick up your race number and chip.
– Race numbers are required in order to participate.
– Coaches, dogs, in-line skates, skateboards, bikes, and baby-joggers will not be allowed on the course.
– There are no refunds but please see our cancellation policy if you are registered and unable to run.
– Under no circumstance are you allowed to give your registered race number to another individual. If discovered, you will be banned from any future Wisconsin Marathon Events.
– NO BANDITS.