– You must be able to complete the marathon distance within 6.5 hours of the official start time of 7am. Streets will be reopened on a rolling basis based on this time schedule (roughly 15:00 pace per mile) and runners may be moved to the sidewalk in some areas.
– You must be at least 18 years of age on race day for the Marathon and 14 years of age on race day for Half Marathon.
– You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenges of a 5k, marathon, or half-marathon.
– You may be required show a photo ID to pick up your race number and chip.
– Race numbers are required in order to participate.
– Coaches, dogs, in-line skates, skateboards, bikes, and baby-joggers will not be allowed on the course.
– There are no refunds but please see our cancellation policy if you are registered and unable to run.
– Under no circumstance are you allowed to give your registered race number to another individual without an official transfer. If discovered, you will be banned from any future Wisconsin Marathon Events.
– NO BANDITS.
– COVID Policy: Any rules regarding COVID for 2022 will be made in accordance with local and federal health recommendations and may change at any time based on those recommendations.