– You must be able to complete the race within 3.5 hours of the final wave, which will be released just before 8:30am. After that time period, streets will be reopened on a rolling basis and runners may be moved to the sidewalk in some areas. This is roughly 15:00 per mile pace.
– You must be at least 18 years of age on race day for the Marathon and 14 years of age on race day for Half Marathon.
– You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenges of a 5k, marathon, or half-marathon.
– You may be required show a photo ID to pick up your race number and chip.
– Race numbers are required in order to participate.
– Coaches, dogs, in-line skates, skateboards, bikes, and baby-joggers will not be allowed on the course.
– There are no refunds but please see our cancellation policy if you are registered and unable to run.
– Under no circumstance are you allowed to give your registered race number to another individual without an official transfer. If discovered, you will be banned from any future Wisconsin Marathon Events.
– NO BANDITS.
– For 2021: Masks must be worn in the race area and in the start corral. They can be removed when you start running. We ask that participants join us in following the recommendations of the CDC and local health authorities and refrain from gathering in close proximity to one another. This will ensure that we are able to continue to produce this event in the future.