The Wisconsin Marathon Team Challenge is back!
There will be a team race for the marathon and the half marathon and any teams or running clubs can participate.
Here is how the team challenge works:
– Teams will sign-up to run the marathon or half marathon.
– Teams must consist of at least four members. (You can have as many team members as you wish.)
– For 2017, all teams will be mixed gender, so you can have two males and two females, four females, three males and a female, anything.
The finishing times for the top four finishers on each team will be added up and the team with the lowest total time wins!
To register your team, you must do the following:
1) Make sure ALL your team members are registered for the marathon or the half marathon. (All team members must be registered for the same race.)
2) Email Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know the following:
– Your team name.
– Which race your team will be participating in (marathon or half marathon).
– The names of all your team members.
All teams must be registered for the race and registered as a team by April 25th.
A trophy will be given to the winning team for each race shortly after the winning team has been decided.